Luoyang Landglass Curved Glass Tempering Furnace Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / SET|
|Min. Order:||1 SET|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 SET||US $10,000/ SET|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Containers.to Be Packed in Standard Export Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LD-D Series
- Certification: CE, ISO, UL
- Machine: Curved Glass Tempering Furnace Machine
- Application: Architectures Automobile Household Appliance
- Installed Capacity: 800kVA 1000kVA 2000kVA
- Min Loading Dimension: 150mm*350mm
- Productivity (Loads/H): 27-31
- Specification: CE CCC UL
- HS Code: 8419899090
- Type: Glass Tempering Furnace
- Control System: PLC
- Tempering Type: Variable Curvature Tempering Furnace
- Heating Method: Jet Convection
- Max Loading Dimension: According to Your Requirements
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Trademark: LandGlass
- Origin: China(Mainland), Henan, Luoyang
1. "L" shape layout and direction-changing process well satisfy the technical requirements for bending and tempering bent glass of this kind.
2. New arc forming technique and flexible bending mechanism ensure the flexibility of arc forming and the convenience of arc adjusting. Meanwhile, high precision bending mechanism also ensures the accuracy and stability of arc forming.
3. Bending & tempering sections are separate and there is no movement in bending mechanism during which not only ensures the glass accuracy and repeatability, also reduces the daily maintenance.
4. Variable curvature "J" shape tempered glass is widely used on refrigerators, food display cabinets, artistic buildings and buses. The max. Size is 3000× ARC2000 and the min. Radius is 200mm.
Glass after pretreatment is placed in turn onto the loading table according to process requirements. Press buttons at the loading table to transfer the glass to the heating furnace batch-by-batch.
JetConvection heating furnace
The internationally leading JetConvection heating technology is adopted to heat the glass to the tempering temperature in a rapid and uniform manner, which is particularly suitable for Low-E glass and high-quality glass processing.
After leaving the heating furnace, glass is transferred to the tempering section, where the hot glass is tempered and cooled gradually under fast cooling action of the set air pressure and air volume.
The human-machine interface(HMI)is the information exchange interface between the operator and the glass tempering furnace. With HMI, operators can not only call and modify the process parameters, but also observe the running status, data, fault alarm and other information of the equipment.
Blowers are connected to the tempering furnace through blowing systems, which provide air volume and air pressure for the equipment to achieve glass tempering and cooling.
Electrical control system
The electrical control system controls and coordinates the movement of each functional section of the equipment and the heating process of glass within the heating furnace.
The cooled glass is transferred to the unloading table. Press buttons at the unloading table to transfer the glass to the end of the unloading table batch-by-batch. Thus, the tempering process of glass is completed and the glass will go to other processing procedures or be packed for warehousing after inspection.
|Luoyang LandGlass Curved Glass Tempering Furnace Machine|
|Thickness(mm)||Min. Radius(mm)||Heating Power||Productivity (loads/h)||Installed Capacity(KVA)|