Ld-Al Energy Saving Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Furnace
|FOB Price:||US $1,000,000-3,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000,000-3,000,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LD-AL Series
- Certification: CE, ISO, UL
- Machine: Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Furnace
- Application: Architectures Automobile Household Appliance
- Installed Capacity: 800kVA 1000kVA 2000kVA
- Thickness: 3.2-6mm
- Min Loading Dimension: 300mm*500mm
- Transport Package: in Containers.to Be Packed in Standard Export Pack
- Origin: China(Mainland), Henan, Luoyang
- Type: Glass Tempering Furnace
- Control System: PLC
- Tempering Type: Flat Continuous Tempering Furnace
- Heating Method: Jet Convection
- Max Loading Dimension: According to Your Requirements
- Productivity (Loads/H): 270-350
- Trademark: LandGlass
- Specification: CE CCC UL
- HS Code: 8419899090
1. Much longer heating section and tempering section ensure that the glass sheets can be heated in heating section to right temperature and then tempered, cooled quickly without oscillation.
2.Flexible driving speed control for different glass heating stage; logic servo controlled continuous mode and complete continuous mode can be switched between for large or small size glass sheets.
3.Continuous running blowers ensure energy saving.
4.Glass needn't oscillate inside heating section, which reduces quality defects such as white haze, scratches, waviness, etc.
5.Continuous tempering technology ensures much higher productivity
Glass after pretreatment is placed in turn onto the loading table according to process requirements. Press buttons at the loading table to transfer the glass to the heating furnace batch-by-batch.
JetConvection heating furnace
The internationally leading JetConvection heating technology is adopted to heat the glass to the tempering temperature in a rapid and uniform manner, which is particularly suitable for Low-E glass and high-quality glass processing.
After leaving the heating furnace, glass is transferred to the tempering section, where the hot glass is tempered and cooled gradually under fast cooling action of the set air pressure and air volume.
The human-machine interface(HMI)is the information exchange interface between the operator and the glass tempering furnace. With HMI, operators can not only call and modify the process parameters, but also observe the running status, data, fault alarm and other information of the equipment.
Blowers are connected to the tempering furnace through blowing systems, which provide air volume and air pressure for the equipment to achieve glass tempering and cooling.
Electrical control system
The electrical control system controls and coordinates the movement of each functional section of the equipment and the heating process of glass within the heating furnace.
The cooled glass is transferred to the unloading table. Press buttons at the unloading table to transfer the glass to the end of the unloading table batch-by-batch. Thus, the tempering process of glass is completed and the glass will go to other processing procedures or be packed for warehousing after inspection.
|LD-AL Continuous Series Toughened Glass furnaces|
(m 2/ /h)